Get the clarity, accountability and expert guidance to help your child become self-directed and independent learning machines
As you know, there are many gaps left through traditional education and many parents today understand there are better ways to help your child grow and learn – guided by their own interests, through their best learning methods and at their own pace.
As a parent, where do you fit into your child’s self-directed and independent learning? How do YOU help your child learn? What is your role in your child’s education? And, Are you prepared and knowledgeable to help your child through their own educational journey?
If some of these questions keep you up at night, make you feel anxious and keep you wondering if you are really helping your child self-direct and become independent learners to succeed for their futures, you have landed in the right place.
Gain the confidence to help your child learn differently and trust yourself and your child to lead their own self-directed and independent learning.
- Gain the confidence to homeschool and unschool their child
- Learn how to document informal and out-of-school learning
- Let your child lead their own learning
- Understand what motivates their child to learn
- Understand how their child learns best
- Create and follow a personal learning road map – unique for you and your child
- Learn to relieve stress and anxiety about formal credentials
- Understand how and why your child is not “falling behind”
To build your CONFIDENCE to help your child learn
To help your child LEAD social and informal Learning
To help your child DOCUMENT AND ORGANIZE their learning
Learn to TRUST your child's own learning style and LEARNING GOALS
Help your child build and create INDIVIDUAL AND PERSONALIZED curriculum
Bridge the GAP between Formal and Informal Learning