You worry that yo're 'doing it wrong' and that, as a result, your child won't get into college, won't have good social skills, or will be disadvantaged in life as an adult
You homeschool because you know 'one size fits all' isn't the best way for children to learn, but you feel frustrated that so much homeschooling material is essentially fill-in-the-blank worksheets and rote learning. You desperately want your child to love learning, but every day is a struggle to get any work completed. It feels like pulling teeth.
You’re laboring under what we call the “tyranny of school.” Somehow, the power of school is so strong that it reaches into the home! Despite our best efforts to escape it, the programming of mainstream school has many parents replicating the exact conditions that caused them to keep their children out of school in the first place.
You believe you have to be an expert in every subject and skill, somehow becoming a French, math, science, language arts, and PE teacher all in one! The truth is that with the right combination of enrichment activities and learning experiences, your child can learn from the experts — and you don’t have to be an expert in everything.
You haven’t co-created learning with your child, so they feel like school is being imposed on them, even at home.
- Multiple techniques for co-creating learning with your child, so they take ownership in it and develop a life-long love of learning
- Different ways to document and build portfolios, for early and older learners, so it’s fun and easy to do (no painful, last-minute portfolio building!).
- How to create meaningful structure, so every day has familiar routine with enough flexibility to modify and accommodate as needed
- How to help your child document and organize their learning, which will help them acquire new skills for the rest of their life
- How to develop the confidence and skills you need to homeschool your child successfully, so your child becomes a well-educated, successful adult.
- Making learning visible (for early learners), so the child, you and everyone else can SEE learning is happening – resulting in motivated and exciting learning.
- Making learning visible (older learners), so your child can properly showcase their skills and talents to experts in their field of choice
- Becoming a self-aware learner, so you gain the tools for you to help your child become aware of their learning – and your child becomes an independent and self-directed learner
- What did you learn today? You and your child can answer this question with confidence and clarity by following the documenting process.
- Different ways of documenting, so you and your child can capture all the wonderful learning while building a portfolio to see personal success.
- Building portfolios, so learning is evident for you, your child and anyone else who is curious about your child’s education and area of interest/expertise
- Documenting real-life experiences, so learning is meaningful, engaging and incorporating your child’s voice and choices
- Long-term projects, so learning progression is obvious and challenges/milestones are reached.
- Meaningful assessment/evaluation, so your child feels successful and engaged in personalized education
- Creating digital learning portfolio, so your child has all the evidence they need when taking the next steps in highlighting their talents and skills
- Creating the ideal schedule, so you and your children don’t recreate school at home — but instead have creative, meaningfully structured, joyful days!
- Self-directed/independent learning, so your children learn the skills necessary to be lifelong, curious learners.
- How to set up one-on-one supported learning with your child, so you and your child can complete learning goals
- Socialization and friendships, so your children learn the social skills they’ll need to thrive as adults.
- Modification and accommodation, so best practices don’t become a stranglehold, and you and your children are able to co-create meaningful learning and schedules together
- A Personal Learning Road Map – an individual co-created learning journey that’s unique for you and your child, ensuring it’s the perfect fit for your child and their interest and needs
- A meaningful schedule and routine individualized for your child
- An ideal way to visualize and document ALL the learning your child engages in
Homeschooling can be difficult and overwhelming. Going against the grain in general can be the harder choice. Rocco and Tania have a solid foundation and a supportive structure that can help many parents navigate an, often confusing, educational path with their children. It's perfect to have two parents with deep knowledge of education - both formal and informal - meaningfully teaching other families how to homeschool.Dr. Carol Nash
Direct access to us for one-on-one support, so you can get all your questions answered and tailor the course material to your children’s needs.
Personalized advice and guidance to help you identify the strategies that are best for your child’s education, so you don’t waste time or second-guess your decisions.
You’ll get live support calls to help you stay on track, troubleshoot any problems, and develop the mindsets and skills you need to implement effectively.
Ample opportunities to exchange ideas, request feedback, and ask for help.
You’ll even get a chance to book a personal strategy call to help you identify gaps, set goals, and determine the next steps that are right for you and your child’s individual education.
There’s nowhere else you can find all this expertise, training, and support in one place directly from 2 people who have been part of the education field their entire careers !